Friday 29 December 2006

Hottest Blogger Dudes of 2006

For those of you who haven't seen it, there have been some recent blog posting about the most beautiful women bloggers. The first by Amit and then a second by gizmodo (note the comment from Amit at being first…gizmodo, you big copy-blogger!)

So I thought I would do my list of hottest blogger dudes of 2006.

Malcolm Gladwell: Well the picture is a bit disappointing as he doesn't show enough skin, but common - the hair, the intellectual air! He's a hottie.



Rick Mercer: We all know that women find humour absolutely irresistable and therefore who could leave Rick Mercer off our list. The John Stewart of Canada with a bit of height,this Newfoundlander makes the grade. Love the picture of him in army gear...yummy!



Mathew Ingram: Who says that nice guys finish last? Mathew, a father of four, a tech writer and all around nice guy. Had to make the list. (hehe, i can feel him blushing as we speak)



And finally, George Cloony: Well, Ok, he wasn't REALLY a blogger, but his little flog non-posting to the Huffington Post was all the rage for at least a week. Funny George. Funny playful, sarcastic, joke around with your best pal Brad by placing really expensive Ads about each other in the local LA papears, and why not? Your George. Come back to the Blogosphere George, but this time for real. We need you.



Now I think I'll email Kate as she has been blogging for way longer than me and might have some hotties to add that I missed...

Kate's Picks:

Ken Schafer
.. founder of One Degree and VP Marketing at Tucows.


Sulemaan Ahmed
... digital marketer extrordinaire for SearsTravel and blogger at the CMA's blog.

Michael Seaton ... Director, Digital Marketing for Scotiabank. He blogs at The Client Side.

5 comments:

mynameiskate said...

Oh, Leigh ..

Even though I'm *personally* better qualified to weigh in on the hotest women bloggers (ahem) ... I'll give it a go and embarass some of my fav guy bloggers:

Ken Schafer .. founder of One Degree and VP Marketing at Tucows.
http://tucowsblog.com/blog/KenSchafer

Sulemaan Ahmed ... digital marketer extrordinaire for SearsTravel and blogger at the CMA's blog.
http://www.canadianmarketingblog.com/contributors/sulemaan-ahmed/

Michael Seaton ... Director, Digital Marketing for Scotiabank. He blogs at The Client Side.
http://www.theclientsideblog.com/michael-seaton/

All of them good lookin', smart, funny and taken. :-)

Cheers .. Kate

Unknown said...

Wow. Don't really know what to say, Leigh -- except thanks, I guess :-) And yes, I am definitely blushing.

Leigh said...

HA! Happy New Year M...

Dunno if you linked through to those posting on the beautiful women bloggers, but the comments "were pretty hilarious.

So just thank your lucky stars the audience here is small, and smart or you could have ended up with a comment like Rich Banner made

"Whoa, we've got all lefty white chicks...."

So I'm going to have to go with Wendy, the after thought multi-cultural pick. And what a nice after thought she is...."

doh...:-)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the props Kate & Leigh ; )

No matter how many times I try and point these lists out to my dear wife, it fails to put me at any advantavge whatsoever with her! She still laughs out loud when I tell her that Geek Dinners are actually quite cool.

So, yes I can still be seen taking out the recycling and garbage every Wed evening.

Anonymous said...

Part of me feels bad about myself because I'm being objectified by Kate.

Part of my feeds good about myself because I'm being objectified by Kate.

I'm so confused...

:)

 
Real Time Web Analytics