Monday 8 January 2007

Getting Through Your Relationship Pain, User Content Generated Style...

I have no idea how I found this (no I haven't broken up), but what a concept. The museum of broken relationships:

"Museum of Broken Relationships is a project which proceeds from the assumption that objects possess integrated fields - "holograms" of memories and emotions. With its layout the museum intends to create a space of 'secure memory' or 'protected remembrance' in order to preserve the material and nonmaterial heritage of broken relationships."

You register, and then you donate your digital memories be they emails, photos or sms messages. You can even lock them for a period of time if it's too much for you for now.

I personally couldn't imagine contributing my pain, but there is something in their idea of "collective emotional history" that I really dig. Maybe that's what Web 2.0 should have be called. Our big fat collective emotional history...

0 comments:

 
Real Time Web Analytics