Wednesday 20 February 2008

Don't I Know You? Oh Wait, Your Maggie Gyllenhaal

I'm in the airport in NY and as I was walking along, I saw this woman walking who I almost went and stopped because I was SURE that i knew her. Luckily for her she was eyes focussed forward chit chatting to her baby on her chest so I didn't bother.

As I was walking away and I was trying to think where i knew her from - the lightbulb - Doh - it was Maggie G. It's amazing to me how much media has permeated our lives. The 24/7 always on network changes my perception and affects the lenses with which I see people. It's just like I know her. (just like it really!)

I'm just glad I didn't make a complete arse of myself and actually stop her. Didn't I go to high school with you? That'd be a capital "L" for loser.

0 comments:

 
Real Time Web Analytics